Remember that at least one of the authors of each presentation should register for the conference before the early closing date of 5th May 2017. Abstracts for which none of the authors have registered will not be included in the book of abstracts.
The main form of scientific communication in this conference is the poster. There is no limit to the number of posters that will be accepted from a single author/group. Posters will be grouped, where possible, according to subject. Please note that prizes for the best three posters – as judged by their succinctness and clarity, conciseness and general ‘appeal’ – will be awarded during the banquet. Posters should be A0 in size and portrait in orientation. You are also encouraged to bring with you A4 copies of your poster presentation in order to facilitate the distribution of the information to interested delegates.
Each oral presentation will be allotted 15 minutes. The actual talk should be no longer than 12 minutes to allow time for questions, discussion and changeover to the next speaker.
All submitted contributions will be peer-reviewed by an expert panel. Different oral sessions will be arranged based on the scientific quality of the contributions, the number of papers submitted on each topic and on room availability. Those abstracts not selected for oral presentation will automatically revert to poster presentation and will be placed in a suitable poster session. The decision of the organizers in this matter will be final.
- Aquatic animal epidemiolog
- Aquatic animal welfare
- Bacterial diseases
- Bivalve and crustacean diseases
- Cleaner fish diseases
- Climate change and diseases
- Diseases of public concern
- Diseases of uncertain aetiology
- Diseases of wild and ornamental fish
- Emerging pathogens
- Environmental and toxicological diseases
- Fish and shellfish immunology (including vaccines and vaccination)
- Gill diseases
- Host-parasite interactions
- Immunostimulants, prebiotics and probiotics
- Nutrition and fish health
- Parasitic diseases
- Prophylaxis and treatment
- Salmonid viral diseases
- Sea lice
- Viral myopathies
- Viruses and viral diseases
Congress Audiovisual Facilities
A full range of audio-visual facilities will be available at the conference. Speakers must bring their presentations on a USB Memory Stick. It is recommended you bring at least 2 copies of your presentation to the meeting in two different formats, in case there are technical/software issues. Please remember to bring A4 printouts of your poster presentation(s).
- Deadline for abstract submission 24th March 2017
- Deadline for early registration 5th May 2017
- Notification to authors 21st April 2017
- Deadline for standard registration 4th August 2017
- Deadline for late registration 31st August 2017